Saturday, November 8, 2008

Investors poll - 700 bln bail out plan.

Our 1 month research is over. I would like to thank you all of you voting in the poll "Will 700 bln bail out plan help to recover?". Based on the results there are 25% believers voting "yes". The rest, 75%, see situation negatively.

Today we are starting new poll. "Where is stock markets bottom?". Please vote and let express your opinion about stock markets bottom.


0 Responses to "Investors poll - 700 bln bail out plan."