Sunday, May 25, 2008

Following insider trading - SEC Form 4.

Recently I was browsing internet to find reliable free and not delayed source for insider trading activities. There are couple of sites providing real time information for monthly paid subscription. You can see this also at official SEC site after insiders post Sec Form 4. But this is not really friendly format.

I found FinViz which gives you everything for free. You can see buy sell transaction with share price, value and position of insiders. What I am still missing is searching per ticker.

Site provides also technical and fundamental screener. Moreover it has very nice maps grouped by industry. You can see performance of major companies or ETF in industry. Or basic fundamental data like P/E ratio, P/B, PEG, EPS or dividend yield.


I'd underline this is not paid review as StockWeb never publishes paid reviews. This is recommendation for the site which I found as a very useful source of information. As usual I put link to sidebar section "Stock screeners".

Comments

0 Responses to "Following insider trading - SEC Form 4."