Monday, November 5, 2007

Do you hate or love Google?

Today I was reading several blogs. And basically I'd divide blog sphere into trader's blog and blogs about "How to make money blogging". Money makers blogs are usually blaming Google for recent Google PageRank (PR) assignment. Based on using text ads links many bloggers were punished with lowering Google PR.
On the other side if you are reading trader's blogs majority of them are celebrating successful trading with Google shares (GOOG). I found posts mentioning record earnings with Google options and similar stories like this. Also I still do have long position in Google shares which is one of the best performing for 2007. Today Google introduced mobile phone intention. This company is entering new segment of business. Once I saw Jim Cramer's Mad Money saying about Google: "Don't trust analyst or portfolio manager who is short with Google".

Comments

0 Responses to "Do you hate or love Google?"