Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hot international ETF. Sweden (EWD), Germany (EWG), Netherlands (EWN).

My favourite picks among global group of international ETFs are mostly western European countries. I like Sweden (EWD), Germany (EWG) and Netherlands (EWN) issued by iShares.

Unfortunately I missed excellent entry price one month ago. Those European stock markets were at stagnation and currency (EUR - Euro; SEK - Swedish Krona) weak against USD. From that point markets started to grow and also currencies improved even to all time high. Therefore (as it is visible at chart) ETF is beating OMXS Stockholm all share index.

Comments

2 Responses to "Hot international ETF. Sweden (EWD), Germany (EWG), Netherlands (EWN)."

Marlowe said... July 16, 2007 at 7:48 AM

I share your liking of these three ETFs. I purchased EWN back on March 11th and it is ahead 16.1%. I also have an advanced technical analysis called RSI that does a good job of picking ETFs. My two blogs are at:
http://rocketscienceinvesting.blogspot.com/ and
http://rsietf.wordpress.com/
I would appreciate your comments/questions

Vlada, Czech Republic said... July 16, 2007 at 5:15 PM

Hello Marlowe.
Thanks for stopping by. I read your blog and it sounds interesting to me. Which technical indicator are you using for weekly price trend measuring?